I don't know where he learned it from, but lately Micah has been saying, 'MINE!' He's not malicious about it but still, I'm not a big fan of this new word. :/
The other day, Andrew was worrying about Micah possibly pooping in the tub. I assured him that there was no way he would do so - he hasn't done it since he was like, 5 months? Tonight, I was giving him his bath and picking up around the bedroom (the bedroom and the master bath are one big room w/o a wall separating them). All of a sudden I hear a gagging noise - I look at Micah and he's looking at me and whining. I walk over to the tub and sure enough, the kid has pooped in the tub. Worse yet, he has a chunk of poop in his hand that he decided to taste = the gagging noise. Of course, Andrew was out for the evening on business so I had the wonderful task of cleaning up.
Never say never.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDelete