It's July 5th in Australia = Andrew and I's 10 year anniversary. Insane, we're on double digits! I suppose I should write a reflective post, waxing and waning on 10 wonderful, blissful years together. But, let's take a moment and bring it down to reality. At the moment, I am sick as a dog = a cough that feels like I've been smoking for 20 years, sore throat that makes coughing feel like hell and exhaustion that makes me want to crash on the couch all day (not going to happen). Then there's my beautiful boys = beautifully miserable. Micah is hacking up a lung but is able to carry on (very much Micah) while E is hacking up a lung w/ a runny nose and fever = not able to carry on at all. I suppose the good side of it is that I am spending much of my anniversary on the couch w/ E as my blanket. And our air shipment arrived this morning = toys and books for the boys to play with and be busy with! So, thank God for the little thing (which end up being huge things!)
Switching to 'sap mode', I am incredibly thankful for 10 years married to my Andy. There's no one else I would want alongside me on this crazy life adventure. He's the best. Makes me laugh, holds me when I'm sad and tells me to simmer down when needed. ;) Don't know what I would do w/o him and that's the truth!
Yay!!! Happy Anniversary and welcome to the double-digits!
ReplyDelete