Saturday, June 29, 2013

Last Leg

Our last two legs were Moscow to Singapore (10 hours) and Singapore to Perth (5 hours).  Nothing major with these legs.  Moscow to Singapore we all slept with the exception of Micah.  Andrew said he would wake up every now and then, look over and see a variety of stewardesses chatting with Micah.  When I checked on him, he had a ton of new activity toys and chocolate.  Apparently, he had made new friends in the stewardesses.  His grandpa Kulpecz would have been proud. ;)  The only other ! on this flight was when E decided to bolt down the aisle and literally sprint into economy.  Economy was separated by a curtain.  E baby went running down the aisle, flung the curtain aside and ran straight into a food cart.  When I reached him the stewardess was gasping and the passengers were laughing.  Finally, before we embarked on our trip, I had imagined every worst case scenario.  The major one that gave me nightmares was if everyone or even just one of the kids had major diarrhea.  So, I discussed it with my mother in law, prepared, had everything set.  Good thing.  For some reason, the juice on the airplane always gives E baby diarrhea.  Unfortunately, I forgot to relay to Andrew that juice for E is not an option.  Our layover in Singapore was spent hosing down E and bagging his clothing.  All in a days work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment